What Service do you require:
My freelance job is as a Graphics designer, did an intern early last year at sidehustle. Now I'm a full-legged graphics designer. I'm also in Data Analysis and Embroidery designing on clothing fabric, I know you will be thinking this guy likes designing a lot, well yes I do lolz.
- Always assess a vendor's profile to your satisfaction before engaging or contacting them.
- Refrain from making payments until your request has been completed. If necessary to pay before a service is rendered, consider adopting agreed milestones.
- Avoid meeting vendors in remote or unfamiliar places and always arrange to meet in a safe,well-lit public place.
- Never give out your financial or personal information such as your ID, BVN, NIN or other related information.
- Consider checking a vendor's social media profiles to get more information about the nature of their business. Good luck!